We are having an urgent opening for Mumbai location. Please find the details below :
Role - ETL /Python Developer
Experience - 3 to 8 Years
Location - Thane
The ETL /Python Developer is responsible for designing and developing ETL Code in Informatica or Python packages/Modules.
Creating the related ETL Design Specifications and framework. The developer coordinates with Architects, Data Analysts, cross functional teams on a project basis to effectively communicate design and development on related activities with a wide range of technical, non-technical, and third party team members.
Design and development of Data Warehouse/Data Mart. Be able to develop a project through its entire lifecycle.
1. Build distributed backend application in the cloud.
2. Understand repeatable automated processes for building the application, test it, document it, and deploy it at scale.
3. A desire to work as part of a growing, fast-paced, and highly-flexible team. Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced development environment.
4. Work closely with Database Administrators and Data Integration (ETL) developers resulting in effective data driven solutions
5. Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product designers and other stakeholders in the company.
6. Establish quality processes to deliver a stable and reliable solution
7. Complex SQL, stored proc development
8. Understand the project proposal and assist the team in analyzing how the new system or functionality can be integrated in the current environment.
9. Ability to identify and resolve any performance and/or data related issues
10. Provide documentation (Data Mapping, Technical Specifications, Production Support, data dictionaries, test cases, etc.) for all projects
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
IDC TECHNOLOGIES SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT LIMITED
Contact Company:IDC TECHNOLOGIES SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT LIMITED