We are looking SailPoint Architect for Bengaluru location for permanent role with one of service based organization.
1. Strong understanding of SailPoint Identity IQ integration architecture and implementation in highly available setup
2. Ability to lead discussions on IAM architecture, process, and access governance development for SailPoint IIQ
3. Experience in designing and implementing all user life cycle & Access Review process, i.e. integrate, configure, deploy SailPoint components
4. Experience in implementing SailPoint IIQ integration with PeopleSoft, cloud-based applications such as Office 365, Exchange online, SABA
5. Experience in designing & implementing user provisioning and access governance integration between SailPoint IIQ & ServiceNow
6. Experience in integrating SailPoint with Healthcare related products such as EPIC & Cerner
7. Experience in developing custom connectors for applications that do not have any out of the box connectivity with SailPoint.
Exp on Siebel:
Married: Yes/No ?
Highest Qualification with Passing Year:
Passport No with Expiry year-
Salary: INR 15,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
IDC TECHNOLOGIES SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT LIMITED
Recruiter Name:Shilpa Sharma
Contact Company:IDC TECHNOLOGIES SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT LIMITED