Greetings from IDC Technologies Pvt. Ltd. We are a US based CMM3 level IT company est. in 2003.
Currently we have few openings for IT Recruiter profile (for Noida location) who can join us ASAP.
Visit our website: www.idctechnologies.com for more information.
Freshers only with B.Tech in IT or BCA/MCA can Apply.
Mail me at subhashish.dutta@ idctechnologies.com
1. Sourcing of candidates based on the required skill through various job sites like Naukri, Monster and other sources such as Headhunting, Reference, professional networking sites, company database etc.
2. Pre-screening candidates to check their interest, confidence, communication skills etc.
3. Submitting confirmed CVs to Team Lead.
4. Scheduling interviews with short listed candidates.
5. Follow-ups with candidates / clients for status.
6. Building good rapport with management and the team.
7. Handling of complete recruitment cycle starting from screening to closure.
1. Hands on experience in IT Recruitment.
2. Should have good verbal and written communication.
3. Should be aggressive, have urge for learning and interest towards various roles.
4. Should have good analytic and reasoning ability.
5. Should have contractual IT hiring experience.
6. Should have hands on experience of hiring for different IT technologies.
7. Experience between 0.6 to 3 Years in core IT recruitment (Contract to Hire, Contractual, Permanent)
IDC Technologies, Inc is a Premier Technology Services Organization with primary focus in IT services. A flexible working model (Fixed bid / T&M / Resource level support), Best-in-Practice solutions with accelerators and highly capable multi-disciplinary technology force from IDC our clients achieve their technology objectives with faster ROI and Time-to-Market capability. With a unique Onsite/offshore global delivery model we deliver solutions with the precision required by our client. Dedicated Client Partner and Delivery manager are paired to work on your project from the start to the completion stage of the project as one amongst you.
Established in 2003.
Global Operating centers in US (California & New Jersey), Canada (Ontario), India (Noida, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Ajmer & Pune)
Over 100+ Fortune 500 clients served.
Certifications & Awards: BBB Certified Business, E-Verify Certified, ISO 9001:2000, Inc.500, Inc.5000, FAST Private 2013, and COPC certification.
Consistently profitable for last 10 years.
In house employee strength is over 1000 employees across worldwide and contractor strength is over 1300 contractors on billing.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 2,00,000 P.A. Medical Benifits
Industry: Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/
Role: Recruitment Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time