- Build and install PCs, telephone systems, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones) related to desktop infrastructure, in accordance with department standards
- Provides advice and guidance to colleagues regarding incidents
- Maintain installed PCs, networks, telephone systems and peripherals with routine maintenance
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems
- Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to senior team leaders for consideration and implementation
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines
- Create, maintain, and distribute reports of progress to senior leadership
- Migrating servers from Windows XP to Windows 7 or higher platform
- Maintain client databases with up to date solutions and clear record of activities
- Explain and document technical issues in a clear way to clients
- Use call logging system to accurately record telephone requests.
- please do not apply wipro or wipro ex. employees.
- we are loocking out for immediate joinners.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Technical Support Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Com - Commerce, B.Sc - Any Specialization
IDC TECHNOLOGIES SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT LIMITED
Recruiter Name:Rajeev Ranjan
Contact Company:IDC TECHNOLOGIES SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT LIMITED